Birsrestho Abdur Rouf Library
Faujdarhat Cadet College Library was established in 1958. Since then it has come a long way to the present condition step by step. Jhenidah Cadet College believes in quality education and for ensuring quality education it is prerequisite condition to have an adequate number of books and journals at College library. Keeping these in mind FCC committed to provide better library facilities to the cadets and faculty members, as well as staff members. The aim of the Jhenidah Cadet College Library is to provide relevant books and other reading materials to students of various courses and faculties.
- There are around 16,000 (sixteen thousand) books in the Library.
- Library remains open six days a week from 0730 to 1400.
- Library environment that is safe, welcoming, and offers a variety of comfortable spaces that will inspire learning, research and creativity.
- Staff that are approachable, helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and take satisfaction in working for the JCC Library.
- Information sources that are easily accessible, relevant, reliable and of high quality.
- Books are placed in open shelves for the convenience of users and for consultation. JCC Library maintains open access shelves to give enough choices to users so that they can select desired library materials.
The library collection is growing rapidly. The Collection of FCC offers academic programs text book on Bengali, English, Mathematics, religion (Islam & Hindu), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Computer Science, Islamic History, Agriculture studies, Statistics, Political Science, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Arts & Craft. The Library is enriched with available with valuable reference materials such as Atlases, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Annual reports and publications, Survey reports, census reports, country reports, statistical yearbooks, defense related publications and Audio Visual Materials.